The ICT Class Group Committee Members met the CEO MDH and other Senior Management
Dear MUMN Member,
Trust this email finds you well.
Yesterday, MUMN Officials together with two ICT Class Group Committee Members met the CEO MDH and other Senior Management regarding the below issues:-
- Remote Work (Rotational roster and Flexibility)
- In a week union will be informed if ICT staff are to apply for remote work training with IPS.
- In a month union will be informed of the decision taken re ICT class staff within MDH
- On-Call / Disturbance Allowance
- In principle, CEO agreed that IT is an essential service.
- Union emphasised the need to be granted disturbance allowance on a medium-term measure and Life-Threatening Allowance on a short term
- In a week union will be informed if the premium is to be revised to match the other MDH workers
- CEO agreed in principle that Study Leave should not be utilised for Mandatory Training. In a week union will be informed of decision re mandatory training within office hours and temporary absence instead of study leave
- Issuing of tenders
- In a week union will be informed of decisions taken redrafting and issuing of tenders. IT staff will only be responsible to draft and review the IT technical specs. The business owner must initiate tender.
We will keep you updated.
Thank you for your support.